Changes for version 0.62_03 - 2007-12-13
- Replaced remaining tabs within the entire source with regular spaces (4).
Changes for version 0.62_02 - 2007-12-13
- Localized $1 within the grammar parser (i.e., the method _process()) before examining whether a regular expression succeeded and if it did, check whether it did capture some content and save it on the "regex-stack".
- Enhanced the diagnostic printed when faulty grammar types are encountered.
- Changed a type definition from 'SCALAR' to 'REGEXP' within EN.pm.
Changes for version 0.62_01 - 2007-12-11
- No "functional" changes, merely "cosmetic" ones.
- dateparse - frontend to DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural - Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::EN - English language metadata