Changes for version 0.48
- Merged development version to stable.
Changes for version 0.47_07
- Corrected the spelling of the mistakenly lower-case written configuration option "Use_Native_Ordering" within make2build.
- Ensured that de- or re-quoted arguments have a trailing comma. The last argument within multiple arguments remains without a comma.
- Code statements as arguments within the arguments list are properly dequoted. Furthermore, "complex" constructs consisting of variables intermixed with static data are double-quoted.
Changes for version 0.47_06
- A greedy match was the cause that the ampersand (&) wasn't removed from &WriteMakefile(). The regular expression has been adjusted.
- Instead of deleting all single- & doublequotes in $value within _parse_process_string(), now only leading and trailing quotes are being removed.
- Comments to be removed from the parsing string are now being properly escaped. The substitution in _parse_process_code() was previously broken.
- Integrated negative zero-width look-ahead assertion in the regular expression matching strings within _parse_makefile().
- MakeMaker's MY:: subs are now being removed. The strings are fetched by _extract_sub().
- Included the documentation of the -c switch in make2build.
Changes for version 0.47_05
- Comments "attached" to an argument and loose comments are properly processed.
- Code chunks and variables are now being handled by Text::Balanced's extract_codeblock() and extract_variable().
- A new configuration option has been introduced: 'Process_Code'. Processing "code" may be invoked via the -c parameter of make2build.
Changes for version 0.47_04
- In _debug_array_text() an attempt was made to dereference a non- reference. Changed variable content to reflect actual array reference.
Changes for version 0.47_03
- Moved large parts of the Makefile parser to external subroutines.
- Deprecated use of inserting unknown Makefile chunks to the data structure and hence to the Build.PL generated. The according subroutines haven't been removed, solely uncommented.
- "Re-executing" the parser when processing multiple directories unleashed some malfunctionality: the current directory, that should be reprocessed was silently skipped, because we were shifting the directory array and didn't unshift but push the directory, which worked for a single directory, but not for multiples. Furthermore, re-displaying the list with pending items was surpressed in order to not confuse the user.
Changes for version 0.47_02
- Replaced deprecated defined() behaviour on dereferenced array references with anonymous array references alternations.
- Use IO::Prompt::prompt() for prompting. Added as prerequisite.
Changes for version 0.47_01
- Tiny refactoring of convert().
- IO::File->new invocations have now a separate mode argument.
- _exists_overwrite()'s visual output has been improved.
frontend to Module::Build::Convert
Makefile.PL to Build.PL converter