Changes for version 3.03 - 2014-11-28
- Remodelled SSL support in Net::NNTP in the manner of Net::POP3 and Net::SMTP. [Steffen Ullrich, PR#9]
- Increased minimum requred IO::Socket::SSL version from 1.999 to 2.007 to fix data connection problems in Net::FTP. [Steffen Ullrich, CPAN RT#100529]
- Fixed a broken port() call in pasv_xfer()/pasv_xfer_unique() in Net::FTP.
- Mario Preksavec, PR#8
- Increased minimum required Socket version from 1.3 to 2.016. This may be required when those modules that can support IPv6 load IO::Socket::IP (on some OSes, at least). It does not appear to be necessary if they load IO::Socket::INET6 or IO::Socket::INET instead, but this is not easy for the end-user to control so it is simpler to always insist on Socket 2.016 or higher. [CPAN RT#100020]
- Fixed "Argument ... isn't numeric in subroutine entry" warnings when using older versions of Perl. [CPAN RT#100020]
- Added optional Changes testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Reformatted Changes file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec.
- libnetFAQ - libnet Frequently Asked Questions
- Net::Cmd - Network Command class (as used by FTP, SMTP etc)
- Net::Config - Local configuration data for libnet
- Net::Domain - Attempt to evaluate the current host's internet name and domain
- Net::FTP - FTP Client class
- Net::FTP::dataconn - FTP Client data connection class
- Net::NNTP - NNTP Client class
- Net::Netrc - OO interface to users netrc file
- Net::POP3 - Post Office Protocol 3 Client class (RFC1939)
- Net::SMTP - Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Client
- Net::Time - time and daytime network client interface