Changes for version 0.99_02
- API changed, NOT BACKWARDS COMPAT! use Scalar::Footnote::Functions if you're already relying on this module, though this is strongly deprecated!
- Now attaches a Scalar::Footnote object by default, and keys footnotes so we don't have to worry about overwriting other people's footnotes.
Changes for version 0.99_01
- converted from Pixie::Info
- added remove_footnote()
- reworked XS to take a copy of the info scalar
- loads more tests & docs
- Formerly Pixie::Info -- see Pixie changelog for more details.