* return DECLINED and not OK when not doing anything
* made the request counter a package's private lexical variable, since it shouldn't be accessible by other modules.
* Fix the $Apache::GTopLimit::CHECK_EVERY_N_REQUESTS logic, was doing checking one request to often. Thanks to Alexandr Ciornii <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the spot
* add an unshared memory threshold, similar to Apache::SizeLimit
* improve the debug mode testing whether at least one threshold was set
* cache the previously fetched shared and/or size for reuse in the unshared memory calculation, which makes things a bit faster.
* update docs
* making the DEBUG a constant variable, settable via PerlSetVar
* A few code style changes and doc fixes
* this module has spent enough time in alpha/beta incubator => going 1.0.
* fixed the warnings generated on every request
* Removed the use of global variables (save a few memory bits)
* Rewrite of the memory size limit functionality to use GTop
* Added a Shared memory limit functionality
* Added debug mode
To install Apache::GTopLimit, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.