Changes for version 2.16 - 2017-04-21
- remove the named loop in Dispatch::_fork() (closes #188)
- changed all calls to die() to croak() (closes #189)
- in doc and help screen, specify 5.8.9 specifically as the lowest version of perl we'll use if --legacy isn't sent in (closes #190)
- --auto mode for the dispatcher now defaults to 0 (closes #192)
- fix issue in Dispatch where if we have to set --auto to 0, we were using the wrong variable rendering early exit
- finished the auto-test (--csum) code in tester/Tester to skip the checking of repository checksums before deciding whether a test run should proceed
- now that we've decided not to use plugins for --auto, removed an if() clause that was in place for that purpose
- in Tester, --csum now is properly passed along when in background (start) mode
- --auto, --csum and --rpi mode all work correctly
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm