Changes for version 2.19 - 2017-08-05
- added 'status' command to bbtester, prints to STDOUT whether a tester is currently running or not (closes #214)
- added pid() to Tester.pm, returns the running PID, and 0 if a tester is not currently running
- Dispatch now has a separation between a finish and a start (closes #215)
- moved Dispatch LCD initialization call to within the block its needed. See stevieb9/rpi-wiringpi#41
- Tester has been significantly beefed to to properly know when it has been left in an inconsistent state, and properly cleans itself up in all three phases (start, stop and status). (closes #219)
- fixed a regression where somehow, the LCD object was being created in loop fashion, crashing when the limit of eight was reached (closes #221)
- --rpi mode for bbdispatch now prints the number of runs completed when in auto mode on the LCD
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm