Changes for version 1.963 - 2014-01-13
- fix behavior of stop_SSL: for blocking sockets it now enough to call it once, for non-blocking it should be called again as long as EAGAIN and SSL_ERROR is set to SSL_WANT_(READ|WRITE).
- don't call blocking if start_SSL failed and downgraded socket has no blocking method, thanks to tokuhirom
- documentation enhancements:
- special section for differences to IO::Socket
- describe problem with blocking accept on non-blocking socket
- describe arguments to new_from_fd and make clear, that for upgrading an existing IO::Socket start_SSL should be used directly