- WWW::Curl - Perl extension interface for libcurl
Changes for version 4.07
- Fixed >32bit integer option passing to libcurl on 32bit systems. (Thanks to Peter Heuchert for the report and fix suggestion!)
- The CURL_CONFIG environment variable can now be used to specify which curl-config to use (contributed by claes).
- Fixed segfault when a string option with setopt was set to undef (contributed by claes).
- Fixed incomplete cleanup routine at destruction time (contributed by claes).
- Readded Easy.pm and Share.pm stubs so that they are indexed by CPAN, thus avoiding complications with outdated versions appearing.