ModulesChanges for version 0.102800
Sword - provides an interface to the Sword Open Source Bible Software API
Sword::Key - Sword keys may be used to lookup module entries
Sword::Manager - Sword library manager
Sword::Module - Sword modules (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc.)
- Added a BUGS section to the Sword POD regarding the fact that this thing
- probably leaks memory terribly at the moment.
- Added lookup to the examples scripts
- Added the Sword::Key module for interfacing with SWKey. This provides the
- methods clone, set_text, get_text, get_short_text, get_range_text,
- compare, equals, increment, decrement, top, bottom, and index.
- Added the increment and decrement methods to Sword::Module
- Added the top, bottom, and strip_text methods to Sword::Module
- Corrected a memory leak in Sword::Manager::modules().
- Corrected the typemap so that error messages on incorrect types passed to
- the XS methods would correctly report the type without "Ptr" being incorrectly
- added to the end of the message.