Changes for version 0.200 - 2014-08-16
- Renamed from Tickit::Widget::Table::Paged to Tickit::Widget::Table. The old Tickit::Widget::Table implementation didn't work out particularly well, and currently fails tests.
- New features:
- Adapter support - underlying data is provided by an Adapter::Async::OrderedList instance, allowing the table widget to receive updates when the underlying data source changes
- Row visibility - allows filtering rows to show a subset of data, see the ->filter method for more details
- Transformations - used for applying specific formatting or text conversion, such as timestamp => date and time representation or word highlighting
- Bugs fixed:
- Avoid warnings when no alignment is specified (default is 'left')
- Fix numeric alignment (can now use 0.5, 1.0 etc. as originally intended, previously it had to be 'centre', 'right' etc.)
- Scrollbar rendering - sometimes this extended into header due to incorrect ratio calculation
- Bugs introduced:
- Filtering does not yet work reliably. It might not work at all. You should probably wait for the next version.
- Scrolling past the start or the end of the table is possible - there's a plan to support "wrapped" tables but that requires splitting the scrollbar, maybe fixed iin the next version
- Tickit::Widget::Table::FAQ - some suggestions for using Tickit::Widget::Table
- Tickit::Widget::Table - table widget with support for scrolling/paging