Changes for version 0.07 - 2005-07-27
- removed a stray print from t/speed_array
- added a forgotten static to option()
- call_method -> call_sv for Object types
- use no-stealing mortalcopies
- Start using PERL_NO_GET_CONTEXT.
- Replaced :: by - in author email address (easier quoting for mailers)
- use size_t to index the data array. This should select the minimal sensible data width.
- Replaced sv_derived_from object access by much more sophisticated tests
- Don't run benchmarks unless asked for during Makefile.PL
- Heap::Simple::XS - An XS implementation of the Heap::Simple interface