- Imager::Draw - Draw primitives to images
- Imager::Engines - Programmable transformation operations
- Imager::Files - working with image files
- Imager::Filters - Entire Image Filtering Operations
- Imager::ImageTypes - Internal image representation information
- Imager::Transformations - Simple transformations of one image into another.
- Imager::interface.pod - decribes the virtual image interface
- Imager::regmach - documents the register virtual machine used by Imager::transform2().
- Imager - Perl extension for Generating 24 bit Images
- Imager::Color - Color handling for Imager.
- Imager::Color::Float - Rough floating point sample colour handling
- Imager::Color::Table - built-in Imager color table
- Imager::Expr - implements expression parsing and compilation for the expression evaluation engine used by Imager::transform2()
- Imager::Expr::Assem - an assembler for producing code for the Imager register machine
- Imager::Fill - general fill types
- Imager::Font - Font handling for Imager.
- Imager::Font::BBox - objects representing the bounding box of a string.
- Imager::Font::FreeType2 - low-level functions for FreeType2 text output
- Imager::Font::Truetype - low-level functions for Truetype fonts
- Imager::Font::Type1 - low-level functions for Type1 fonts
- Imager::Font::Win32 - uses Win32 GDI services for text output
- Imager::Font::Wrap - simple wrapped text output
- Imager::Fountain - a class for building fountain fills suitable for use by the fountain filter.
- Imager::Matrix2d - simple wrapper for matrix construction
- Imager::Regops - generated information about the register based VM
- Imager::Transform - a library of register machine image transformations
Changes for version 0.44
- modify the default include directories list to include the location FreeBSD keeps freetype1 headers after the freetype2 locations. This ensures that the -I options are generated with freetype2 locations first, so that those directories are searched before the freetype1 directories. This prevents problems compiling font.c on FreeBSD. Resolves: http://rt-cpan.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1723
- finish off a sentence in the "Producing an image from a CGI script" example in Imager::Files
- method index didn't include errstr()
- document that you don't want the FT2 freetype.h in the include path
- For latest versions check the Imager-devel pages: http://imager.perl.org/