22 Jan 2022 00:14:45 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (267 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (37.53KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTURNERJW Jim Turnerand 1 contributors
- Jim Turner
Changes for version 4.00
- Add ability to set state to "disabled" (like other Tk widgets).
- Add a "-disabledForeground" (color) option to override the default text foreground color used when the HListbox widget is set to disabled.
- Fix "-listvariable" tiein to work properly with initial values specified in the tied array preinitialized with values when the HListbox is created (as Listbox works).
- Fix some minor focus-traversal issues (when state is set to disabled).
- Fix "-resizeable => 0", "-moveable => 0" and "-sortable => 0" options which seem to not be blocking resizing, moving, and sorting columns respectively in all cases (all are now disabled when HMListbox is disabled.
- Fix failure to configure some options when set to zero (or a false value).
- Fix failure of default binding on vertical scrollbar (Scrolled('HMListbox'...)) to scroll to the top of the list when the <Home> key pressed (<End> already scrolls to the bottom). Also ensure that <Home> and <End> default to their proper actions: Scroll the whole HMListbox *horizontally* to left / right edge unless the vertical scrollbar has focus, then scroll vertically to top / bottom.
- Overhaul, check, & fix several minor inconsistancies between Tk::HMListbox and the other Listbox widgets, namely Tk::Listbox and Tk::HListbox.
- Make sure to upgrade Tk::HListbox to it's latest version for best results, as most of these improvements depend on recent changes there!
ModulesSortable Multicolumn HListbox (allowing icons, along with text) with arrows in headers indicating sort order.
Providesin lib/Tk/HMListbox.pmin lib/Tk/HMListbox.pmin lib/Tk/HMListbox.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Tk::HMListbox::HMCListbox, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Tk::HMListbox::HMCListbox
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.