Changes for version 0.09
- AT LAST found a way to taint without stringifying!
- Added taintedness().
- Removed taint_defined. I don't like it.
- Fixed docs about turning off taint checking (you can't do it).
- Fixed bug which prevented inlining of TAINT and TAINT0, renamed them to tainted_null and tainted_zero
- Added notes about possible problems with added taint checks
- Added internal docs about taint_in_passing
- Made sure taint()'s return value is useless.
- Many undocumented changes. :-)
- Fixed to allow use in modules when taint checking is off. Lots of related docs and tests, including third test set.
- Added better disclaimer
- Added function make_extractor
- Added constant taint_checking
- Renamed untaint to unconditional_untaint
- Added $DEBUGGING (used only in make_untainter, so far)
- Changed the implementation of the untainter so that it's unreachable without importing.
- Added awesome diagnostics
- Taint - Perl utility extensions for tainted data