18 Dec 2008 10:38:25 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (3)
- Testers (164 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (25.44KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.02 - 2008-12-17
- Fixed a bug in order_base(), raw_trace() and trace() methods. WARNING! Note that the semantics of order_base() has changed! Now, the method returns the channel number, not the array index (to avoid off-by-one errors when using this method with other methods requiring a channel as a parameter).
- Fixed a bug in offscale_peaks().
- Added a channel() method, returning the channel number corresponding to a given base.
- Slightly improved documentation.
ModulesPerl extension for reading and parsing ABIF (Applied Biosystems, Inc. Format) files
Module Install Instructions
To install Bio::Trace::ABIF, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Bio::Trace::ABIF
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.