Changes for version 0.28 - 2015-08-18
- Chg : SUB() and EVAL() will now warn if they cannot find an appropriate context in the current stack. They will still return undef in this case, which is interpreted as the current context when combined with other words.
- Fix : [RT #104751] : Scope::Upper does not handle exotic stack types Trying to target a scope above the current perl scope will now result in a warning. In that case, the topmost context in the current stack will still be returned. Thanks Rafaël Garcia-Suarez for the report.
- Fix : Test failures of threads tests on systems with harsh resource constraints causing the threads to exit() during run.
- Opt : Some internal structures were shrunk, resulting in memory savings and small speedups.
- Scope::Upper - Act on upper scopes.