Changes for version 0.50 - 2012-06-24
- Fix : Less memory is leaked when a wizard is freed during global destruction, or when an exception is thrown from a 'free' callback.
- Fix : [RT #77991] : t/17-ctl.t fails on perl 5.14 and 5.16. This was actually an issue with ActivePerl, and this test has learned to cope with it. Thanks Gisle Aas for reporting.
- Tst : t/35-stash.t has been taught about perl 5.17.1.
- Doc : Many clarifications.
- Variable::Magic - Associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl.