Changes for version 0.060_04
- Implement epoch selection of TLEs via the Space Track REST interface. Run all the Space Track REST arguments through URI::Escape, which has been added as a requirement. Try to detect Space Track login failure due to a host verification problem, and recommend setting the verify_hostname attribute false.
Changes for version 0.060_03
- Correct erroneous skip() outside SKIP: block in t/query.t.
Changes for version 0.060_02
- Add JSON as dependency. It's used by the Space Track V2 interface.
Changes for version 0.060_01
- Provide access to Space Track v2 REST interface, which is currently in beta. This involves adding attribute space_track_version. Attributes cookie_expires, domain_space_track, and session_cookie now have separate values for each possible value of space_track_version. Due to limitations of the version 2 interface, bulk data downloads throw an exception, and the with_name attribute is ignored by retrieve(), Add a logout() method, which deletes all the session cookies. I considered having it only delete the session cookie for the current space_track_version, but decided that this was too confusing. Fix problem with Astro::SpaceTrack file() method passing its options hash to the retrieve() method as an OID. This was probably introduced in version 0.020. Bump Test::More requirement from 0.88 to 0.96 so I can do subtests. Add method content_interface, which returns the version of the Space Track interface use to fetch the data. If Space Track was not involved, returns undef. Add verify_hostname option to SpaceTrackTk settings window. Add 'Settings ...' button to login screen.
- Astro::SpaceTrack - Retrieve orbital data from www.space-track.org.
- Astro::SpaceTrack::Parser in lib/Astro/SpaceTrack/Parser.pm