ack - grep-like text finder
App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program
App::Ack::Filter - Filter objects to filter files
ProvidesChanges for version 2.12
App::Ack::ConfigDefault in ConfigDefault.pm
App::Ack::ConfigFinder in ConfigFinder.pm
App::Ack::ConfigLoader in ConfigLoader.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Collection in Collection.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Default in Default.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Extension in Extension.pm
App::Ack::Filter::ExtensionGroup in ExtensionGroup.pm
App::Ack::Filter::FirstLineMatch in FirstLineMatch.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Inverse in Inverse.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Is in Is.pm
App::Ack::Filter::IsGroup in IsGroup.pm
App::Ack::Filter::Match in Match.pm
App::Ack::Resource in Resource.pm
App::Ack::Resource::Basic in Basic.pm
App::Ack::Resources in Resources.pm
- [SECURITY FIXES]
- This verison of ack prevents the --pager, --regex and --output
- options from being used from project-level ackrc files. It is
- possible to execute malicious code with these options, and we want
- to prevent the security risk of acking through a potentially malicious
- codebase, such as one downloaded from an Internet site or checked
- out from a code repository.
- The --pager, --regex and --output options may still be used from
- the global /etc/ackrc, your own private ~/.ackrc, the ACK_OPTIONS
- environment variable, and of course from the command line.
- Now ignores Eclipse .metadata directory. Thanks, Steffen Jaeckel.
- Removed the Git revision tracking in the --version.