04 Aug 2011 08:42:18 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (8)
- Testers (4331 / 350 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 83.33% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (39.28KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.93
- made it possible to remove default headers completely, thanks go to Chris Kastorff for providing a patch.
- applied also a fix for case handling of the headers, thanks go to the patch from Chris Kastorff.
- fixed some tests. I hate it when all bugs that are found via CPAN Testers are bugs in the tests.
- fixed that the URL returned by Request::url method will now also contain the query string (thanks to art sackett for spotting this).
ModulesA simple lightweight event based web (application) serverA simple HTTP connection for request and response handlingA simple and plain http serverA web application request handle for AnyEvent::HTTPDUtility functions for AnyEvent::HTTPD
Module Install Instructions
To install AnyEvent::HTTPD, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install AnyEvent::HTTPD
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.