17 Mar 2013 18:21:47 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (3)
- Testers (3718 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 16.83% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (28.58KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.97
- corrected minor spelling fixes thanks to an rt patch.
- fixed AnyEvent::IRC::Connection::is_connected to actually return true when connected.
- AE::IRC::Client::connect can now also connect only with a timeout without having to register.
- Server reply of 001 is now also considered as "successfully registered". Thanks for Lee to spot this.
- "quit" event gets the right parameter from the message now. Thanks to Lee!
ModulesAn event based IRC protocol client APIA highlevel IRC connectionAn IRC connection abstractionCommon utilities that help with IRC protocol handling
Module Install Instructions
To install AnyEvent::IRC, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install AnyEvent::IRC
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.