16 Jan 2009 15:26:06 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (280 / 96 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (8.06KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionPEPE Christoph Bußenius
Changes for version 0.04 - 2009-01-16
- Identical to 0.03_03
Changes for version 0.03_03 - 2009-01-16
- Ignore capitalization in the test suite while checking for sox errors (seems to have changed in newer soxes)
Changes for version 0.03_02 - 2009-01-15
- Use -1/-2/-4/-8 rather than -b/-w/-l/-d in newer sox versions.
- Removed -T from 00-load.t. For the record, this module isn't taint-safe. Really, how am I supposed to portably run "sox" without depending on PATH? Imho, taint mode is a ridiculous concept.
Changes for version 0.03_01 - 2009-01-14
- Remove sine.wav after testing (don't waste disk space if you keep the source directory lingering around)
- Report sox version in test suite (want to get more info from reporters)
ModulesExtract PCM data from audio files
Module Install Instructions
To install Audio::Extract::PCM, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Audio::Extract::PCM
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.