10 Mar 2011 19:10:16 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (3)
- Testers (2267 / 4 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 66.11% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (92.74KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.05 - 2011-03-10
- RT #56882: Fixed to use autohistory if the system's local ReadLine supports it.
- RT #56885: EOF now treated like a quit signal
- ATTENTION: updates that affect the interface...
- RT #56887: The order of the commands shown in the built-in interactive menu is now determined by the order the commands are declared in command_map.
- The Application hook method "command_map" should now return a (hash-worthy) list, not a HASH ref.
- To upgrade a CLIF app to be compatible with this release, change the definition of command_map() to return a list (see documentation for CLI::Framework::Application::command_map) and remember to change calls to that method if necessary.
- Also see the new CLIF Application method, command_map_hashref().
- New method CLI::Framework::Application::command_map_hashref() returns a HASH ref constructed from the command_map() list.
Documentation"HOWTO" develop CLIF applications using best practices
ModulesBuild standardized, flexible, testable command-line applicationsCLIF Application superclassCLIF Command superclassCLIF built-in command to display the command aliases that are in effect for the running application and its commandsCLIF built-in command supporting interactive modeCLIF built-in command to show the internal state of a running applicationCLIF built-in command to print application or command-specific usage messagesCLIF built-in command to print a list of commands available to the running applicationCLIF built-in command to show a command menu including the commands that are available to the running applicationRepresent "metacommands" (app-aware commands)CLIF built-in command to display a tree representation of the commands that are currently registered with the running applicationExceptions used by CLIF
Module Install Instructions
To install CLI::Framework, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install CLI::Framework
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.