09 Aug 2021 12:58:58 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (98 / 0 / 2)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (46.36KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionWYANT Tom Wyantand 1 contributors
- Thomas R. Wyant, III F<wyant at cpan dot org>
Changes for version 0.002 - 2021-08-09
- In English, add 'up' and 'down' as synonyms for 'rise' and 'set'.
- English did not parse twilight types at the beginning of twilight. That is "end of astronomical twilight" was parsed, but "beginning of astronomical twilight" was not. Fixed.
- In English, Allow (but ignore) "when" before bodies, as in "tomorrow when the sun rises"
ModulesAdd almanac date/time functionality (sunrise, etc.) to Date::ManipMethods for working with almanac datesLanguage support for Date::ManipX::AlmanacEnglish support for Date::ManipX::Almanac
Module Install Instructions
To install Date::ManipX::Almanac, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Date::ManipX::Almanac
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.