03 Dec 2005 22:52:45 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (455 / 50 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 76.58% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (29.03KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionHANENKAMP Andrew Sterling Hanenkampand 1 contributors
- Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, E<lt>email@example.comE<gt>
Changes for version 1.16 - 2005-12-03
- t/07_layered.t: Added additional tests to reveal a bug that causes the root-level of the layered file systems to be treated as in the current directory during calls to children(), children_paths(), and has_children().
- lib/File/System/Layered.pm: Paths passed to lookup() are normalized as they should be.
- lib/File/System/Layered.pm: Updated has_children(), children_paths(), children(), and child() so that they will treat layers besides the current properly.
- lib/File/System/Object.pm: Updated has_content() and is_container() to make sure they always return a scalar.
- lib/File/System/Test.pm: Improved the diagnostics messages of most methods in File::System::Test so that it is more obvious which part of a test failed.
ModulesA virtual file system written in pure PerlA file system implementation with "layered" rootsAbstract class that every file system module builds uponA file system module that delegates work to anotherA file system module based on the real file systemA file system implementation for mounting other modulesModule for testing file system drivers