09 May 2021 11:05:06 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (0 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (140.83KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionMLEHMANN Marc A. Lehmann
Changes for version 1.9
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: .cvrc is now sourced much earlier, before loading modules. cvrc_boot and cvrc_start functions are called later.
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: mplayer support has been completely removed.
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: viewer now defaults to "maxpect" (shift-M) mode.
- "invisible" cursor does not act weirdly when it is in position zero (ctrl-u, space did not advance if cursor was on first item in schnauzer).
- support heif/avif now via pixbufloader (which seesm to not have working autodetection, so we do our own).
- cv now uses mpv to generate video thumbnails - maybe slower, maybe overall worse, but at least there is no dependency on mplayer anymore.
- cv now expects mpv to be in the CV_MPV, not CV_MPALYER, env variable.
- the Schnauzer now autoscales everything according to the first monitor's DPI when the dpi is >= 110. This can be disabled by adding this to your .cvrc: $Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::DISPLAYSCALE = 1;
- redid "splash" image to be 16:9 (and also super-ugly, but nobody cares).
- support mpv's --input-ipc-file option, in addition to --input-file (untested).
- rather brutally remove LC_ALL and override LC_NUMERIC, as perl and gtk2 sometimes fail to format numbers correctly and fall back to the locale-specific format (which perl should never do).
- added a "Subdir view", showing only subdirectories in the cluster view and immediately entering them.
- add .cvrc changable variable $Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::DISPLAYSCALE, defaults to 1 - for use with hidpi displays.
- add .cvrc changable variable $Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::ICONSCALE, defaults to 1 - modifies actual icon file size.
- add .cvrc changable variable $Gtk2::CV::Schnauzer::FONTSCALE, defaults to icon scale - modified icon font height.
- while CV is effectively single-threaded, it might need thread support to be initialized in Gtk2/xcb.
- remove hyper scaling mode.
- "," is now the opposite (modulo rounding) from ".".
- do not duplicate filetype detection in schnauzer and CV.xs, always use the xs code.
Documentationa fast gtk+ image viewer loosely modeled after XV
Modulesa window widget displaying an image or other mediaa job queue mechanism for Gtk2::CVplugin superclass and nonexistent documentationa class for writing postscript filesthe CV print dialog widgeta simple progress widgeta widget for displaying image collections
Providesin lib/Gtk2/CV.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Jobber.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/MetaCluster.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/NameCluster.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/PatRenamer.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Plugin/RCluster.pmin lib/Gtk2/CV/Schnauzer.pm