19 Feb 2013 10:32:35 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (100 / 48 / 10)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 85.71% Coverage
- License: open_source
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (133.23MB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.10 - 2013-02-19
- The big update is moving most of the Java code into a separate Java library, making development and maintenance much easier.
- Updated to latest Stanford CoreNLP version.
- Added the environmental variables LINGUA_CORENLP_JAR_PATH --- to let you override where Lingua::StanfordCoreNLP looks for the CoreNLP jar-files --- and LINGUA_CORENLP_VERSION
- which tells us which version it is. Thanks to Bahareh Sarrafzadeh for pointing out the need for this (and, indirectly, getProperties and setProperties).
- General cleanup around class-paths.
- Added getProperties and setProperties, which let you change annotator options. See man-page for more info.
- s/getCorefMentions/getMentionsInTextualOrder/, as the CorefChain API has apparently changed.
- Changed tests to use Test::More rather than Test::Simple. Added more tests.
- Removed silencing of output, which seems to hang the new CoreNLP. Will look into it for future versions if someone asks me to.
- Sources are now available on GitHub: https://github.com/raisanen/lingua-stanfordcorenlp
ModulesA Perl interface to Stanford's CoreNLP tool set.
Module Install Instructions
To install Lingua::StanfordCoreNLP, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Lingua::StanfordCoreNLP
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.