28 Sep 2006 02:29:53 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (3 / 438 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 60.94% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (9.29KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionGIFF Scott Gifford
Changes for version 0.2
- Fix bug with tell returning real position, not taking buffering into account.
- Seperate seek and sysseek, and move all buffer-related seek code into seek.
- seek will do nothing if it seeks to the same position it's already in. This is a common idiom for finding the current position, and anyways Archive::Zip does it a lot. This makes a big performance difference with Archive::Zip over FTP.
- Fix caching of current mode in binmode method. This makes a big performance difference with Archive::Zip over FTP.
ModulesTied or IO::Handle-compatible interface to a file retrieved by FTP
Module Install Instructions
To install Net::FTP::RetrHandle, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Net::FTP::RetrHandle
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.