Changes for version 0.2
- Fix bug with tell returning real position, not taking buffering into account.
- Seperate seek and sysseek, and move all buffer-related seek code into seek.
- seek will do nothing if it seeks to the same position it's already in. This is a common idiom for finding the current position, and anyways Archive::Zip does it a lot. This makes a big performance difference with Archive::Zip over FTP.
- Fix caching of current mode in binmode method. This makes a big performance difference with Archive::Zip over FTP.
- Net::FTP::RetrHandle - Tied or IO::Handle-compatible interface to a file retrieved by FTP