Changes for version 0.0009
- Changed the default EOL to a value that I think should be correct on all platforms (needs testing)
- Included the (still in-progress) gplproxy example in the distribution.
- Improvements to the gplproxy example, including the ability to use MySQL as the backend (since SQLite showed signs of distress trying to handle several days' worth of my rather active mail account) and a hook function to allow some users' mail to not be polled.
- Fixed some bugs in the gplproxy example.
- Documented a bug in Net::Server::POP3 that was uncovered by testing with the gplproxy example.
The Server Side of the POP3 Protocol for email