Changes for version 1.1.0
- Added infrastructure to support multiple versions of Slurm
- Additional hooks added for site customization of path to sacctmgr command and setting the version.
- Support for querying sacctmgr for version if not specified
- Added support for TRES stuff introduced in 15.x.y
- Objects support old pre-TRES fields and TRES fields, and the fields are linked: e.g. on Slurm::Sacctmgr::Account, the values of grpcpumins and the 'cpu' element of grptresmins are tied: setting one changes the other as well.
- set_cpumin_limit_on_account_cluster DEPRECATED in favor of set_grptresmin_on_account_cluster
- Makefile.PL aborts appropriately on OSes not supported by Slurm. Mainly added because regression tests assume POSIX like environment
- Removed extraneous quotes in sacctmgr arguments; sacctmgr was handling OK in most cases, but not all.
- sacctmgr_modify now recognized the informational message re the number of records changed as normal, not a warning.
- New subclasses/ sacctmgr entities:
Perl wrapper to sacctmgr command