Changes for version 0.05 - 2005-05-01
- Added standby jobs.
- Fixed wait_job_to_start() lock.
- Fixed is_running_any_job() deadlock.
- Added pack_call() and pack_eval().
- Added detach() method to job.
- Added time() attribute to job.
- Changed required Perl version to 5.8.6 (was 5.8.3). Less memory leak at 5.8.6.
- Added get/set_attr() and get/set_global() to share data between 2 running threads, or to spy the internal status of a thread.
- POD improvements.
- Added improvements to the process to past data/objects from one thread to another, where now is possible to paste IO/GLOB and objects with CODE references inside.
Create Threads that can be called externally and use them to isolate modules from the main thread.
Map/link packages of one thread to many other threads.
A pool of threads to execute multiple tasks.