use Net::DVBStreamer::Client; my $dvbs = new Net::DVBStreamer::Client(); $dvbs->close();
Net::DVBStreamer::Client blah blah blah
- $sap = new Net::DVBStreamer::Client( [$host], [$adaptor] )
The new() method is the constructor for the
If no host if specified, then 'localhost' is used.
- $result = $dvbs->send_command( $command, [@params] )
- $result = $dvbs->server_version()
- $result = $dvbs->errno()
- $result = $dvbs->response()
- $result = $dvbs->authenticate()
- Add timeout when waiting for response
- Detect server closing connection
Please report any bugs or feature requests to
email@example.com, or through the web interface at http://rt.cpan.org. I will be notified, and then you will automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes.
Nicholas J Humfrey, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (C) 2007 Nicholas J Humfrey
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.005 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.