Perl::Core - Perl core essentials in a single import
use Perl::Core; # Your code here
Perl::Core provides the best parts of Modern Perl in a single, user-friendly import. Perl version
5.14 is used by default, but you can choose which version to use in your import statement.
use Perl::Core '5.18';
The following modules and keywords will be automatically loaded into your script:
- strict – Restrict unsafe constructs
- warnings – Enable optional warnings
- feature – Enable new language features based on selected version
- mro – Sane method resolution order under multiple inheritance (Class::C3)
- match::simple – Simplified smartmatch with
- PerlX::Define – Simplified constants with
- PerlX::Maybe – Simplified conditional handling with
- Syntax::Feature::Try – Sane exception handling with
Please report any bugs or feature requests on the bugtracker website https://github.com/aanari/Perl-Core/issues
When submitting a bug or request, please include a test-file or a patch to an existing test-file that illustrates the bug or desired feature.
Ali Anari <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2015 by Ali Anari.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.