SparkX::Form::BasicFields - A collection of basic fields for Spark::Form
Spark::Form is a way to define your own forms with validation and auto-printing. See that module for more information.
This file is just explanatory. SEE ALSO for more interesting files.
- Spark::Form - The forms handling system itself
- SparkX::BasicValidators - If you want to have validation of these fields
- SparkX::Form::Field::Text - A text field
- SparkX::Form::Field::Checkbox - A checkbox field
- SparkX::Form::Field::TextArea - A textarea field
James Laver L<http://jameslaver.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by James Laver
<sprintf qw(%s@%s.%s cpan jameslaver com)>.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.