Changes for version 0.93
- made it possible to remove default headers completely, thanks go to Chris Kastorff for providing a patch.
- applied also a fix for case handling of the headers, thanks go to the patch from Chris Kastorff.
- fixed some tests. I hate it when all bugs that are found via CPAN Testers are bugs in the tests.
- fixed that the URL returned by Request::url method will now also contain the query string (thanks to art sackett for spotting this).
- AnyEvent::HTTPD - A simple lightweight event based web (application) server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPConnection - A simple HTTP connection for request and response handling
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::HTTPServer - A simple and plain http server
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Request - A web application request handle for AnyEvent::HTTPD
- AnyEvent::HTTPD::Util - Utility functions for AnyEvent::HTTPD