- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Fetchwarefile - Helps Fetchware extensions create Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.
Changes for version 1.014
- Fixed more CPAN Tester FAIL reports.
- Added File::HomeDir version 0.93+ as a dependency, because that's the first production release that supported the my_dist_data() method that Fetchware uses to store non-root fetchware database path.
- Switched to pretty much always using a tempdir for the fetchware database path instead of the real fetchware database path. This should fix some upgrade CPAN Tester FAILs.
- Gave up trying to test using Test::Expect if its installed. That's still in the code, but now skip_all_unless_relase_testing() is in front of it, so pretty much just me is the only who is ever going to test any of the Test::Expect stuff, which is probably a good thing, since its test reliability seems iffy.