Changes for version 1.016 - 2016-10-07
- BREAKING CHANGE: fetchware now manually changes its umask to 0022. This is to prevent too lenient umasks from causing fetchware's test suite to fail due to security checks failing.
- These security checks are important, because without them other users in your group could modify your Fetchwarefiles or fetchware packages, and change the Fetchwarefile in malicious ways.
- This should fix some CPAN Tester FAILs.
- Fixed t/bin-fetchware-clean.t's use of cwd() instead of a tempdir(). This should fix some CPAN Tester FAILs.
- - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- - Helps Fetchware extensions create Fetchwarefiles.
- - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.