Changes for version 0.071
- No changes since 0.070_02.
Changes for version 0.070_02
- Add GitHub repository to metadata.
Changes for version 0.070_01
- Change satpass script to geocode using OSM. Also fix apparent bit rot in show command.
- Correct Astro::Coord::ECI->next_elevation(). Elevation was being calculated inconsistently, resulting in incorrect rise/set and begin/end twilight results inside the Arctic and Antarctic Circles on days when the Sun did not rise or set. This error may have been introduced in March 2012 with version 0.049_01, though it may go back to the original release. Thanks to Adam Osuchowski for finding this.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations