Changes for version 0.04 - 2009-01-16
- Identical to 0.03_03
Changes for version 0.03_03 - 2009-01-16
- Ignore capitalization in the test suite while checking for sox errors (seems to have changed in newer soxes)
Changes for version 0.03_02 - 2009-01-15
- Use -1/-2/-4/-8 rather than -b/-w/-l/-d in newer sox versions.
- Removed -T from 00-load.t. For the record, this module isn't taint-safe. Really, how am I supposed to portably run "sox" without depending on PATH? Imho, taint mode is a ridiculous concept.
Changes for version 0.03_01 - 2009-01-14
- Remove sine.wav after testing (don't waste disk space if you keep the source directory lingering around)
- Report sox version in test suite (want to get more info from reporters)
Extract PCM data from audio files