Changes for version 1.66
- Change: 0b8b9e1a230fc5db2da7a0c134059acb36bd0f18 Author: Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <email@example.com> Date : 2019-11-07 00:59:46 +0000
- Release engineering for 1.66
- Change: 3be89570ad0dc2cbd7de4fe8b2abce06e178e55c Author: Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2019-11-07 00:51:03 +0000
- Fix issues with v5.7.x (h2ph.PL and Errno.pm.PL)
- Change: 9795ec9c40d3a2fb627e975b7fc1503375cd9a9b Author: Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <email@example.com> Date : 2019-11-06 23:49:45 +0000
- Fix utils/h2ph.PL patching on v5.8.0
- Change: b4e5461e9e762b26944305ddcb195c29a98c1b39 Author: wwlwpd <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2019-06-21 10:10:58 +0000
- Set files to be patched to 0644 if they are 0444, set back after.
- Issue 31: In an environment that uses the Lustre file system, it's been seen that any files that are set to 0444 (read only) will cause fatal filesystem errors when the patch is attempted. This makes using perlbrew to install perl on these systems impossible This change detects read-only files about to be patched, sets them to 0644 for the duration of the patching, then sets them back to 0444 so that they exist as expected during the actual build process.
- patchperl - patch a perl source tree