- tidyall - Your all-in-one code tidier and validator
- Code::TidyAll in lib/Code/TidyAll.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Cache in lib/Code/TidyAll/Cache.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Config::INI::Reader in lib/Code/TidyAll/Config/INI/Reader.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Git::Precommit in lib/Code/TidyAll/Git/Precommit.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Git::Prereceive in lib/Code/TidyAll/Git/Prereceive.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Git::Util in lib/Code/TidyAll/Git/Util.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::CSSUnminifier in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/CSSUnminifier.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::JSBeautify in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/JSBeautify.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::JSHint in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/JSHint.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::JSLint in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/JSLint.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::JSON in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/JSON.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::MasonTidy in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/MasonTidy.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PerlCritic in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/PerlCritic.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PHPCodeSniffer in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/PHPCodeSniffer.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PodChecker in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/PodChecker.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PodSpell in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/PodSpell.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PodTidy in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/PodTidy.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Plugin::SortLines in lib/Code/TidyAll/Plugin/SortLines.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Result in lib/Code/TidyAll/Result.pm
- Code::TidyAll::SVN::Precommit in lib/Code/TidyAll/SVN/Precommit.pm
- Code::TidyAll::SVN::Util in lib/Code/TidyAll/SVN/Util.pm
- Code::TidyAll::Util::Zglob in lib/Code/TidyAll/Util/Zglob.pm
- Test::Code::TidyAll in lib/Test/Code/TidyAll.pm
Changes for version 0.25
- You can now pass "verbose => 1" to tidyall_ok(). Previously this would have been overridden because we unconditionally set "quiet => 1", but now we only do this when verbose is not specified.
- Added a new "msg_outputter" attribute to Code::TidyAll. By default, this is a sub that simply calls "printf", but you can pass something else to change how messages are printed. Test::Code::TidyAll uses this to send messages through diag().
- If you set "verbose => 1" when calling Test::Code::TidyAll, it will now use Text::Diff::Table to show details of how a file needs to be tidied in order to pass the tidyall checks.
- Made the PerlCritic plugin pass even if a critic module issues some warnings. As long as perlcritic says "source OK", we want to treat that as a pass, despite any warnings it may issue. Fixed by Mark Fowler.
- Made the caching model pluggable, and added a new Code::TidyAll::CacheModel::Shared class as an alternative to the default model. This lets you share the cache directory between multiple branches in a single checkout while still detecting file changes properly. Implemented by Mark Fowler.