Changes for version 1.001 - 2013-11-23
- Fixed numerous simple test failures reported automatically from CPAN Testers.
- See: http://www.cpantesters.org/distro/A/App-Fetchware.html for listing of failed test reports. All of them failed :) Be sure to select the reports for version 1.00, which corresponds to the version of fetchware that was tested.
- Replaced given/when with regular ifs due to 5.18 deprecation of given/when.
- RIP given/when and smartmatch and ~~. With any luck you'll be reincarnated soon.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.