Changes for version 1.004 - 2013-11-23
- Attempt to fix bin/fetchware not properly being indexed again :) bin/fetchware was missing a shebang line. This has been fixed. Perhaps this is the snag preventing bin/fetchware from being indexed properly.
- fetchware - Fetchware is a package manager for source code distributions.
- App::Fetchware - App::Fetchware is Fetchware's API used to make extensions.
- App::Fetchware::Config - Manages App::Fetchware's internal representation of Fetchwarefiles.
- App::Fetchware::CreateConfigOptions - Used by fetchware extensions to create their configuration options.
- App::Fetchware::ExportAPI - Used by fetchware extensions to export their API subroutines.
- App::Fetchware::Util - Miscelaneous functions for App::Fetchware.
- App::FetchwareX::HTMLPageSync - An App::Fetchware extension that downloads files based on an HTML page.
- Test::Fetchware - Provides testing subroutines for App::Fetchware.