Changes for version 0.009 - 2011-05-02
- FIX: An attribute was missing the lazy attribute and Moose 2.00 caused this to make the tests failed. Added the lazy attribute.
- FIX: When the `initialization_vector_length` is changed in ServerConfig the new value is honored.
- A specific error message will occur if the remote server disconnects early.
- Add a troubleshooting guide.
- Change all uses of `Readonly` to `Const::Fast`.
- Change all uses of `Test::Exception` to `Test::Fatal`.
- Lots of new tests; very close to 100% coverage.
- Net::NSCA::Client - Send passive checks to Nagios locally and remotely.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection - Represents a connection between the client and the server.
- Net::NSCA::Client::Connection::TLS - Represents the transport layer security on a connection.
- Net::NSCA::Client::DataPacket - Implements data packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::InitialPacket - Implements initial packet for the NSCA protocol
- Net::NSCA::Client::Library - Types library
- Net::NSCA::Client::ServerConfig - Specify configuration data for the remote NSCA server
- Net::NSCA::Client::Utils - Utility functions for Net::NSCA::Client