04 Jun 2014 23:16:12 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (50.15KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
- Reverse dependencies
- CPAN Testers List
- Dependency graph
Changes for version 0.55 - 2014-03-18
- A number of deprecations and backwards incompatible changes in this release!
- Calling runtests() on Test::Class::Moose or a subclass of that class is now deprecated. Use the new Test::Class::Moose::Runner class instead.
- The Test::Class::Moose::Role::Parallel role no longer does anything. You can use the Test::Class::Moose::Runner class to run tests in parallel by passing a jobs parameter to its constructor. See the docs for details.
- Parallel testing is now done _per test class instance_ rather than per method. In other words, each subprocess instantiates a test class and runs all of its test methods.
- You can now run multiple instances of a test class by using the Test::Class::Moose::Role::ParameterizedInstances role. See the Test::Class::Moose docs for details.
- All private methods defined as lexically-scoped variables in Test::Class::Moose have been made actual methods so that roles and subclasses can affect them.
- Removed MooseX::ClassAttribute from the list of prereqs in Makefile.PL. Test::Class::Moose loaded this but never used it.
ModulesSerious testing for serious PerlGlobal registry of tags by class and method.Configuration information for Test::Class::MooseExecute tests in parallel (parallelized by instance)Execute tests sequentiallyLoad Test::Class::Moose classes automatically.Test information for Test::Class::MooseReporting on test classesReporting on test methodsReporting object for timingTest::Class::Moose for rolesAutomatically load the classes you're testingCommon code for Runner classesDeprecated parallel runner role - see docs for detailsrun tests against multiple instances of a test classReporting gathering roleReport timing roleRunner for Test::Class::Moose testsA starting guide for Test::Class::Moose
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::Class::Moose, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::Class::Moose
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.