Changes for version 0.96 - 2017-10-18
- gregor herrmann
- Disable network tests during autopkgtests like during build.
- DhMakePerl::Command::Packaging: extract_docs(): ignore all top-level README* files not just README itself. The trendy new .md or .mkdn versions usually are also just text versions of the POD, formatted in Markdown for GitHub. Also, ignore them case-insensitively.
- Debian::WNPP::Query: use HTTPS for debian.org URLs.
- Salvatore Bonaccorso
- Create packages using Standards-Version 4.1.1
- Use Standards-Version 4.1.1 in testsuite control files
- Declare compliance with Debian policy 4.1.1
- Alex Muntada
- Remove inactive pkg-perl members from Uploaders.
- Damyan Ivanov
- drop -T flag from debian-version.t (Closes: #878901)
Create debian source packages from Perl modules
parse/search through apt-file's Contents files
manage Debian source package control files
fill debian/control from unpacked CPAN distribution
single stanza of Debian source package control file
binary stanza of Debian source package control file
comma separated debian/control field abstraction
source stanza of Debian source package control file
a list of Debian::Dependency objects
dependency relationship between Debian packages
scan /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list for files/patterns
handy manipulation of debian/rules
handy representation of Debian WNPP bug reports
offline storage of Debian's work-needing package lists
create Debian source package from CPAN dist
common routines for 'make' and 'refresh' dh-make-perl commands
dh-make-perl dump-config implementation
dh-make-perl help implementation
dh-make-perl locate implementation
implementation of 'dh-make-perl make'
dh-make-perl refresh implementation
dh-make-perl refresh-cache implementation
dh-make-perl configuration class
internal helper module for DhMakePerl
helper routines for dh-make-perl and alike