- Dist::Zilla::MintingProfile::Author::KENTNL - KENTNL's Minting Profile
- Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Author::KENTNL::DistINI - Generate a dist.ini for @Author::KENTNL projects.
- Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Author::KENTNL::MinimumPerl - The MinimumPerl Plugin with a few hacks
- Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Author::KENTNL - BeLike::KENTNL when you build your distributions.
Changes for version 2.025001
- Use a newer contributing module in pre-emption of ether accepting my patch
- Dependencies changed since 2.025000, see misc/*.deps* for details
- develop: ↑1
- runtime: ↑1
- I really hate having so many plugins, and I really hate everyone needing my bundle
- But I also hate anyone needing my bundle.
- Have a system where more static stuff happens at a dedicated phases instead of part of the build cycle
- Not have contributors need to execute that to simply refresh files that are already there.