Changes for version 0.17 - 2009-08-13
- Implement method traits (Cory Watson).
- Properly test list placeholders.
- Document the right syntax for return value type constraints.
- Use namespace::autoclean instead of namespace::clean.
- Let the signature default to (@) if none is given.
- Don't require the package attribute when a pre-built context is passed in.
- Depend on a recent Parse::Method::Signatures to make sure we will work with new PPIs and have the right MooseX::Traits version.
- Fix doc typo (arcanez).
- Split out context from self so that we may pass in an arbitrary context (nperez).
- Enable passing a context and also a coderef to use to apply the method once constructed (for deferred method modifier application in MXD) (nperez).
- Enable MXMS to work with multiple different declarators and prototype injections (nperez).
- Change from using Devel::Declare::MethodInstaller::Simple to ::Context::Simple since strip_attrs was moved down there (nperez).
- MooseX::Method::Signatures - Method declarations with type constraints and no source filter