- File::System - A virtual file system written in pure Perl
- File::System::Layered - A file system implementation with "layered" roots
- File::System::Object - Abstract class that every file system module builds upon
- File::System::Passthrough - A file system module that delegates work to another
- File::System::Real - A file system module based on the real file system
- File::System::Table - A file system implementation for mounting other modules
- File::System::Test - Module for testing file system drivers
Changes for version 1.16
- t/07_layered.t: Added additional tests to reveal a bug that causes the root-level of the layered file systems to be treated as in the current directory during calls to children(), children_paths(), and has_children().
- lib/File/System/Layered.pm: Paths passed to lookup() are normalized as they should be.
- lib/File/System/Layered.pm: Updated has_children(), children_paths(), children(), and child() so that they will treat layers besides the current properly.
- lib/File/System/Object.pm: Updated has_content() and is_container() to make sure they always return a scalar.
- lib/File/System/Test.pm: Improved the diagnostics messages of most methods in File::System::Test so that it is more obvious which part of a test failed.